· Adjustable Slope meets varying applications.
· Adjustable Discharge Lip Dam further reduces moisture through bed depth control and improves solids recovery.
· Variable Sloping Deck assures maximum moisture reduction by combining initial removal of "free" water on curved profile surface and final drain on flat panel section.
· Unitized Self-Supporting Profile Surface eliminates need for costly sub-deck and simplifies installation.
· Built-In Flume with Discharge Outlet facilitates collection of effluent.
· Even-Distribution Feed Box Design assures uniform feed of slurry over profile surface.
· Variable stroke, Two bearing Mechanism.
· Provides vibrating action to improve moisture reduction.
· Variable stroke to meet wide variety of application.
· High capacity anti-friction bearings for long, trouble free operation.
· Simple grease lubrication for ease of maintenance.
· Labyrinth seals prevent dust contamination of bearings.
· Self Supporting Structure is easy to install in new operation or as replacement for static sieves.